Maybe I Live in a Life Sized Landscape Painting

Thomas Cole  - The Clove, Catskills photo ColeThomasTheCloveCatskills1826.jpg
 
Thomas Cole   The Clove  Catskills


One of the best thing that happens when you take time to see the beauty all around you is that you keep finding more and more of it.  Spotting loveliness is a very good habit to develop.  I am thankful for my parents and grandparents who took time with me to point out interesting and beautiful things.  It is a good way to live and a great way to teach children. 

The Hudson River School painters are some of my favorite painters.  I love to study books of their paintings, read about their lives and see their works in person if I can.  Lately, all around me I have been seeing beautiful scenes like those painters.


 


 



 

 

Comments

Popular Posts