Happy for a Second Month at the Malta Community Center



I spoke with the Art Exhibit Coordinator for Malta Community Center and was happy to be offered a second month to exhibit my work.  So if anyone's' New Years resolution is to view more artwork done by local artists, here is you chance.



A friend put me in contact with the Art Exhibit Coordinator for the Malta Community Center and I was able to sign up for a show in their Café Gallery.  I have watercolor paintings and photographs in this eight work display.  I am thankful for this opportunity, for our children helping me pick pieces for the show and for our son Noah who helped to hang it.

The exhibit will now run until January 31st.  The Malta Community Center is at 1 Bayberry Drive, off Route 9, in Malta, NY.  It is a new building complex north of the traffic circle at Route 9 and 67 and just beyond the light for Price Chopper and the Kendall Way shops. The main entrance and parking lot are around back and the building is open Monday through Friday 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm.

All works are offered for sale. Feel free to contact me for further details if interested.



 
works list

 
artist statement and bio
 
 
main entrance
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts