Top Five Favorite Photos


Thank you to everyone who shared their choice of favorite photos. 
It was fun to get all the different responses. 

Here were the top favorites...


 
1. Fireworks on Lake Meade
 
 
 
2. After the Storm
 
 
 
3. Morning Mist at North Creek
 
 
 
4. October Sunset
 
 
 
5. Autumn Walk

Two runners up were Ballston Lake Bridge and Yaddo Peony


Interesting things:

From the twenty photos of the year I shared, almost half of them were from October and four of the five favorites were from October as well.

This is also the second or third year in a row my near by, art loving, aunt and uncle picked the top favorite photo.

I noticed that the sky was mostly the subject of the top photos. It is good to know I am not alone in enjoying a beautiful sky. I guess part of the fun of being an artist is making having your head in the clouds pay off for you.

Comments

Popular Posts