Charlton



 
Well, I set out to paint this gorgeous Gothic Victorian church.
 
 
 
dramatic back lighting
 
 
 
 The intersection was very busy and I did not feel comfortable setting up to paint. 
So I took lots of reference photos for a future painting or gospel bluegrass album cover.
 
 
 
I did find this scenic vista in a more tucked away place. 
The dump trucks could easily drive around my parked car and hatchback studio. 
The colors were more brilliant and lovely in person.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
already working this into a larger painting
 
 
 
snack time
 
 
 
not low sugar
 
 
 
I loved this little school house.
It looked just like the Fisher Price one I played with as a child.
 
 
 
It had beautiful flower beds with cosmos.
 
 
 
Another beautiful old church
 
 
 
old time cottage
 
 
 
The perfect New Englandy photo for a 250 piece puzzle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts