Landscapes for Landsake


 
 I went to Cambridge recently to see Landscapes for Landsake.  I learned of this well known and well attended art event last year but was unable to make it so I made a special effort to go see it this year.  It was a beautiful drive, a good show and worth the trip although it had been a bad weekend for possums.
 
 
 
hosted at Maple Ridge Farm
 
 
 
Parking was behind this interesting old house with three parking attendants to direct your way
 
 
 
main entrance to upper gallery
 
 
 
photo from inside
 
This my favorite shot of the event. 
Love the clear signage "Buy Art Here"
 
 
 
view from front
 
 
Heading back, I had a nice stop in Schuylerville.
 
 
 There is a park near the Hudson River bridge. 
I parked near the 'No Motorized Vehicle' sign.
 
 
 
Gazebo at river's edge
 
 
 
bridge
 
 
 
view up river
 
 
 
the excellent snack stop
 
 
 
The awnings over the patio had a contemporary feel but also made me think of the stretched animal skin shelters of American Indians. 
 
 


With the Saratoga Battlefield so near, of course there would be a miniature cannon on deck.
 
 
interesting view of leaning tree from the side of the café
 
 
view from the back patio
 
I liked it so much here I had two cups of tea.
It was the best jasmine green I have had in a long time.
 
 
 
what a great view
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts