2015 Plein Air Adventure #1 Capturing a Winter Sunset


 
The high peaks region of Hannaford
 
 
I remember snow banks this high when I was growing up
 
 
Glad I had my camera with me
 
 
 
I visited a show by fellow plein air artist
 
 
Hi Matt, nice to see your show
 
 
 
 
Since the high temperature of the day was 16 degrees, hatchback plein air was a good idea

 
This shot was kind of fun.
It looks like the back wiper painted a picture.
 
 
So lovely

 
I forgot how quickly the sun sets.
It reminded me of the sunset photos I took as a young girl during our family vacation in Florida.
 Taking those photos started my love of photography.

 
I tried to get the general impression of the place and time and had to work fast
 


 
Good place for a warm drink and a snack
 
 

 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts