Adventure #2 Revisiting a Winter Sunset


 
I  had an Edward Hopper moment noticing the light on this grand old building.
 
"What I wanted to do was paint sunlight on the side of a house."  Edward Hopper
 

 
What a wonderful display of the color white.
 
 
 
I am thankful for a warm car and a wide back window.
 
 
 
It is interesting to have the heat strips in the view.
 

 
a close up
 

 
I got a start on things and got this far before the window fogged up.
 
I took some more photos before I left. The wind was very cold but the view was very beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

 
  
 
 
Back to warmth and civilization for a snack 
 

 
a near by advertisement
 

 
Maybe I have been looking at too many L.L. Bean catalogs but that sushi wrap looks like a slipper to me. 
 

 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts